Ease of use:
• Digital design single and dual chamber external temporary pacemakers
• Touch screen system (patented) with optional side button use.
• Quick & easy set-up
• No confusing sub-menus
• No inaccurate dials
• Intuitive to use
• Robust Protection cover to protect the T10 & T20 from everyday impacts
• Internal back up battery for stress free battery changes.
Both The PACE T10 single external temporary pacemaker and the PACE T20 dual chamber external temporary pacemaker are used for transvenous or myocardial pacing of the heart.
The devices have been developed for in catheter lab and theatre use with patients and if necessary for in transit applications.
The T10 & T20 are the first temporary pacemakers with patented touch-screen systems for easy and safe use without any submenus.
For easy application a context-sensitive display management changes with the selected pacemaker mode. Both the single PACE T10 and the dual-chamber model PACE T20 delivers all needed and important pacemaker modes.
More superior attributes for practical application:
• Easy fitting of the unit on the patient’s arm and bed by using silicon bumpers and or Velcro bands.
• Highly accurate Digital precision
• Real electrical floating outputs
• Stimulation pulse with two phases (negative and positive polarity) for neutralization of electrical charge at the electrodes
• Protected against defibrillation energy.
• Internal backup battery system allows for a stress-free replacement of the batteries during pacing
• Long-lasting AA batteries (low power design)
• Energy-saving design with and illuminated LCD
• Easy and automatic locking of functions against unintended use
• Automatic and manual programming of TARP, AV-delay, PVARP and MTR
• Overwind-protected collets (patented) with an effective diameter from 0.9 to 2.1 millimeters
• Easy cleaning and low risk of microbiological contamination as there are no rotary knobs.
A00, AAI, AAT, V00, VVI, VVT, High Rate*, emergency and 0S0
T20 MODES A00, AAI, AAT, V00, VVI, VVT, DDD, DDI, DVI, DAI, D00, DDT, VDD, VAT, High Rate*, emergency and 0D0
Cardiologic offer full training and on-line assessment to all clinical staff as well as service training at and additional cost to the Clinical Engineering team
Robust covers protect the T10 and T20 from the everyday exposure to impacts in theatres and wards.