• Cobalt chromium (L605) platform with 65µm strut thickness.
• Hybrid cell design comprising of an intelligent mix of open and
close cells resulting in excellent radial strength with a high flexibility.
• 0.29% foreshortening
• Unique strut width variability that ensure a <3% recoil and 0.29%
• Special electro-polishing technique eliminates surface nickel oxides
Low injury Design – Morphology Mediated ExpansionTM
• Conventional edge-flaring stent designs allow the stent to dog-bone
• This dog-boning coupled with balloon overhang may cause edge injury.
• BioMime has struts with design variability which results in morphology
mediated expansionTM, having a propensity to minimize stent edge
Excellent Side Branch Access
• The area of the largest circle circumscribable in the cell of
the stent expanded to the nominal diameter: Tc = 0.71